Friday, June 5, 2009

A LOT of Catching Up

Okay, so I know it's once again been a long time since I've updated the blog. Oh well, these crazy kids keep me busy. Once a month is about all I can do. Since it's been so long I have a ton of pictures to share. Much has happened since my last blog. Right now, we have one week of school left and the summer begins. We have Curtis' family coming into town next weekend for a week and we're heading to the beach for 4 days. Should be tons of fun. We also have VBS that week. Then we have a 2 week break and then my parents are coming for a week. Summer is going to be busy but oh so much fun. So these first pictures are from when Matt and Jody visited last month. It was hot enough that weekend that we got the pool out for the kids and had lunch outside on the picnic table.



These are from Arabella's gymnastics end of year performance. This was her 3rd year. She's getting pretty good and will continue in the fall. Her big accomplishment right now is that she has learned to do a front tuck on our trampoline. She is a persistant little girl, keeping at it until she gets it.



One Saturday it was pouring rain so Curtis had all of the kids come outside in their swim clothes/underwear and jump on the trampoline while it was raining. They had so much fun. Why is it that dad's are so much fun? I'm always too worried about getting stuff done. Maybe I need to relax a little and join in next time.
For Mother's Day Arabella's class did a program with songs all about mothers. They were so cute up there singing. Toward the end a teacher read I'll Love You Forever and the kids sang the song for each page. I was a pool of tears by the end of the book.


For Memorial Day Weekend my parents and grandparents and Presley came down for a visit. It was a house FULL of people and a wonderful time. On Saturday we went to the beach for the day. For my grandparents it was their first time to ever see the ocean. The kids had so much fun with everyone here. Here are some pictures from our weekend.


The UK hat my parents brought for Tate. He had to have one because Hayden had one. He loves it and wears it a lot.



Hayden's preschool graduation was the Friday while they were all visiting. It was such a special time since usually none of our family is there for any big events like this. Hayden was very excited. We treated him to Red Robin after graduation for his accomplishment. My little boy is moving up to the big school next year. Wow!






Our whole family at Hayden's graduation.



Here's the pictures from our time at the beach. The kids love going there. Curtis managed to dig a whole for all 4 of the kids to get into so he could bury them up to their necks. This is something they look forward to each time we go. It was so nice this time because Tate is so much more independent and I don't have to stay right next to him every second. I even managed to read a little bit of a book.


















1 comment:

Matt and Brooke said...

I'd really like to know how that I'll love you forever song is sung. I make up my own beat to it. And, you have been busy. Have fun during your beach week which I know y'all will!

Brooke