Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ice cream and strawberries

I've got two funny stories I have to share. Last week while I was at Awanas Curtis was watching Tate. Curtis said he came downstairs to find Tate sitting on the couch and red strawberry stains covering the couch. (I should have known better than to buy a yellow couch with 3 kids.) Anyhow, Tate also had strawberry all down his shirt, his mouth and all over his hands. Curtis asked Tate if he had put the strawberry all over the couch and Tate replied, "No daddy, Miley did it."

So the other story is that tonight after dinner the kids were having ice cream from Cold Stone Creamery. Hayden looked up from his ice cream and said, "Momma this ice cream is almost as good as Jesus, it's second but it's almost as good." Oh, the things that kids say. Way too cute. I have to laugh at them while I can, who knows what they'll be into next.

No comments: