Wednesday, April 22, 2009

God's Blessing of Military Friends

I know, once again it has been a LONG time since I've updated the blog. There's just always something to be done. Can't imagine why with 3 kids? So for Easter/Spring Break we traveled home to Ky to see our families and to Alabama to see our wonderful friends Katie and Bruce. There's a variety of pictures from our trip. They're not in order since my camera has decided that it won't upload them in the same order as I take them. And I just didn't take the time to sort through them before posting them. There are a ton of pictures though, I'll warn you now. They're from Easter egg hunting in Ky, seeing the train depot in Huntsville, going to the botanical gardens and hanging out at Katie and Bruce's house. Oh, and Curtis driving the kids in Bruce's hot rod. We are SO going to miss our dear friends. It has been so nice to have them in Huntsville. It's only a 4 hour drive from our home in Ky. And as most of you in the military know, that's only a short drive away. We have had so much fun the past few years being able to see them frequently and spend time with them. In the beginning of our marriage I didn't want anything to do with the military. It's still not my favorite thing. But God had plans other than my own, as he often does. And after 13 years in the army, I must say that one of the best parts is the incredible friends we have gained from all over the world. People who are like our family and hope one day to spend lots of our retired time visiting. Best of luck in Hawaii Katie and Bruce, we're going to miss you terribly. Just hurry back to Huntsville! We love you guys. Enjoy the pictures!
















No comments: