Monday, September 15, 2008

Tate's 2nd Birthday

Yesterday was Tate's 2nd birthday. I can't even believe my baby is 2 years old. He looks so big in these pictures. Usually about this time I have a newborn or am getting ready to have a baby. It feels so strange not having one so little. Although I'm enjoying my new freedom. Here are some pictures from his birthday of opening gifts and birthday cake. The first one is of him praying before dinner. It's a little fuzzy but too cute not to post. He had a fun day and loved eating cake..again.











































3 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Oh man, the praying picture is so cute. His little eyes are closed and everything!!

Dirtdartwife said...

Wow! Awesome pics! You guys look like you're having so much fun and I hope and pray the move went well for you. Let us know your new address when you get a few free seconds (I know... God needs to add just four more hours to the day, right?):) T

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness, Kim. From the looks of it, Daniel and Tate could get into all sorts of "fun" together. Love your pictures. I've been blogging a bit too. Glad to hear the move went well and hope to "catch up" with you sometime.